Assistance for Current Share owners
Kellogg Company employs Broadridge Corporate Issuer Solutions as its transfer agent.
(A transfer agent is an agency appointed by a corporation to maintain shareowner records, including purchases, sales and account balances, and to resolve issues regarding certificates.)
Broadridge Corporate Issuer Solutions, Inc.
P.O. Box 1342
Brentwood, NY 11717
1-720-399-2178 (International Toll Free)
Direct Stock Purchase Plan
Prospectus / Forms / Online Enrollment
Kellogg Direct™ is a direct stock purchase and dividend reinvestment plan that provides a convenient and economical method for new investors to make an initial investment in shares of Kellogg Company common stock and for existing investors to increase their holdings of our common stock.
Summary of Plan Features:
- Initial investment / Enrollment. If you are not currently a share owner, you can make an initial investment in our common stock, starting with as little as $50.
- Optional cash investments. You can increase your holdings of our common stock through optional cash investments of $25 or more. You can make optional cash investments by check, one-time electronic funds withdrawal from your bank account, or by authorizing automatic monthly deductions from your bank checking or savings account. You may invest up to $100,000 per year through the plan.
- Automatic dividend reinvestment. You can also increase your holdings of our common stock through automatic reinvestment of your cash dividends. You can elect to reinvest all or a percentage of your dividends.
- Automated transactions. You can execute many of your plan transactions online or by phone if you establish automated privileges with a PIN.
- Fees. There is a one-time enrollment fee of $15 for new investors. There is no enrollment fee for current registered owners transferring shares into the plan. Kellogg Company pays all administrative fees on stock purchases, stock transfers, dividend reinvestments, and dividend payments. The share owner will pay administrative fees and commissions on stock sales only.
Please refer to the prospectus for details on the plan. If you have further questions regarding Kellogg Direct, please contact Shareowner Services toll-free at (877) 910-5385.
More information on Direct Stock Purchase Plan