Kellogg Company Declares Regular Dividend of $0.50 per Share and Announces Plans for 4% Dividend Increase
BATTLE CREEK, Mich. – April 29, 2016 - Kellogg Company (NYSE: K) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a dividend of $0.50 per share on the common stock of the Company, payable on June 15, 2016, to shareowners of record at the close of business on June 1, 2016. The ex-dividend date is May 27, 2016. This is the 366th dividend that Kellogg Company has paid to owners of common stock since 1925.
In addition, the Company’s Board of Directors announced plans to increase the quarterly dividend by four percent to $0.52 per share beginning with the third quarter of 2016.
About Kellogg Company At Kellogg Company (NYSE: K), we are driven to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter. With 2015 sales of more than $13 billion, Kellogg is the world's leading cereal company; second largest producer of cookies and crackers; a leading producer of savory snacks; and a leading North American frozen foods company. Every day, our well-loved brands nourish families so they can flourish and thrive. These brands include Kellogg's®, Keebler®, Special K®, Pringles®, Kellogg's Frosted Flakes®, Pop-Tarts®, Kellogg's Corn Flakes®, Rice Krispies®, Kashi®, Cheez-It®, Eggo®, Coco Pops®, Mini-Wheats®, and many more. To learn more about our responsible business leadership, foods that delight and how we strive to make a difference in our communities around the world, visit www.kelloggcompany.com.
This news release contains a “forward-looking statement” about dividends. This statement is made on the basis of the Company’s views and assumptions as of this time and the Company undertakes no obligation to update this statement unless required by law. This statement is not a guarantee of future performance; and actual events or results may differ materially from this statement. Investors should consult the Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (including the information set forth under the caption “Risk Factors” in the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the 2015 fiscal year ended January 2, 2016) for information about certain factors that could cause such differences. Copies of these filings may be obtained upon request from the Company’s Investor Relations department or on the Company’s web site at www.kelloggcompany.com.
[Kellogg Company Financial News]
Instructions/link to DRIP
Direct Stock Purchase and Dividend Reinvestment Plan
Prospectus / Forms / Online Enrollment
Kellogg Direct™ is a direct stock purchase and dividend reinvestment plan that provides a convenient and economical method for new investors to make an initial investment in shares of Kellogg Company common stock and for existing investors to increase their holdings of our common stock.
Summary of Plan Features:
- Initial investment / Enrollment. If you are not currently a share owner, you can make an initial investment in our common stock, starting with as little as $50, or $25 if you sign up for automatic monthly investments.
- Optional cash investments. You can increase your holdings of our common stock through optional cash investments of $25 or more. You can make optional cash investments by check, one-time electronic funds withdrawal from your bank account, or by authorizing automatic monthly deductions from your bank checking or savings account. You may invest up to $100,000 per year through the plan.
- Automatic dividend reinvestment. You can also increase your holdings of our common stock through automatic reinvestment of your cash dividends. You can elect to reinvest all or a percentage of your dividends.
- Automated transactions. You can execute many of your plan transactions online or by phone if you establish automated privileges with a PIN.
- Share safekeeping. You can deposit your common stock certificates for safekeeping by the plan administrator.
- Fees. There is a one-time enrollment fee of $15 for new investors. There is no enrollment fee for current registered owners transferring shares into the plan. Kellogg Company pays all administrative fees on stock purchases, stock transfers, dividend reinvestments, and dividend payments. The share owner will pay administrative fees and commissions on stock sales only.
Please refer to the prospectus for details on the plan. If you have further questions regarding Kellogg Direct, please contact Shareowner Services toll-free at (877) 910-5385.
More information on DRIP